This course is designed for you to learn the basic theory of CAN / LIN which is the most widely used among vehicle networks.
- Overview of vehicle networks
- Features of CAN / LIN
- Frame structure
- Transmission and reception of CAN/LIN
- Features and Structure of CAN-FD
- Understanding of the basic concept for vehicle networks
- Understanding of the hierarchy of networks
- Understanding of features of CAN/LIN
- Understanding of the difference between CAN-FD and CAN
Number of people, cost and duration of each Training course
|Training name||Number of trainees||Entry fee||Training period|
|CAN/LIN Training||At least 4 people||200,000 won / person (VAT not included)||1 day|
Main training content
|Training list||Detailed training list|
How to apply for training
You cannot cancel training one week before training.
Training may be canceled due to lack of trainees and we will let you know one week before the training.
Training related inquiryIf you have any questions related to education, please contact us at the information below and we will answer you kindly.
- Call Us : +82-31-737-4750
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org